Catalyst focuses on Lean Six Sigma, Lean Thinking, Process Management, Culture Change and Business Transformation, offering a wide range of products and services which can be tailored to your requirements.
We always seek to work in partnership with our customers with an overriding aim of transferring skills and expertise. In 2015 we are celebrating our 20th anniversary, our success is built on our reputation. At the heart of our service is a strong capable and talented team of people with practical, real life experience.
- Accredited - We are fully accredited by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) – we are one half of the BQF Lean Six Sigma Academy and have been selected by the BQF as their recommended Lean Six Sigma training partner. The content of Catalyst’s Green and Black Belt training programmes exceed what is specified by ISO18404 and lead directly to British Quality Foundation certification.
- All of our programmes are also in line with ASQ (American Society for Quality) body of knowledge and our Green Belt and Black Belt courses are fully accredited by ICiPS (Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services) providing a fast track route to Professional Membership for Public Services’ delegates.
- Customers love us - Feedback on our services is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average of 9 (out of 10) - we use the Net Promoter System (NPS) and our feedback scores are better than world' best-loved brands
- Our Materials - We have a comprehensive set of critically acclaimed materials, developed our experts that are continuously updated
- Published Authors - Reflecting the popularity of our approach we were commissioned to write Lean Six Sigma for Dummies, an Amazon bestseller in the Lean Six Sigma category and now in its second edition. Due to the popularity of the first book Lean Six Sigma Business Transformation for Dummies is now available, also written by Catalyst consultants
- Trusted Partner - We create strong partnerships that mean we are trusted by some of the world's greatest brands and public sector organisations across a wide range of industry sectors to help them enable results.
- Relevant - We use a range of practical examples, case studies, videos, and hands-on exercises and activities, interspersed with presentations. And we look to help you see the relevance to your workplace.
- Our People - Our people are all highly skilled and experienced and ‘have been there are done it for real’ – they are not pure theorists or academics. They understand the real business challenges that our clients face and help them to overcome them
- Global Delivery Options -
- ‘In-house’ at premises of your choice. We are currently running in house training and consulting engagements throughout Europe, the Middle East and the US. We have previously run training in China, Australia, South America , Canada and Russia
- Through our Open Programmes in London, Edinburgh, or Birmingham
- Our online video-based learning programmes
- A blended learning approach combining all three options above
- Fun - We be believe that working with us should be fun leading to better outcomes
- Learning Outcomes - We see learning outcomes as critical to success. We tailor our courses and ensure that all delegates are getting a positive experience and that they will feel motivated and able to apply the tools in practice following training
- Ongoing Support - We have a strong set of ongoing support services that include:
- Call in for support (within reason) following training.
- Regular networking events for our clients that allow peers to discuss their challenges and successes together in an informal setting
- Our unique ‘Business Improvement Zone’ an online virtual learning environment full of helpful resources
- Process Guide App Available for iPhone and iPad this is the perfect tool to help you map your improvement journey