Our Approach to Lean and Lean Six Sigma Training
Whether you’re looking for Lean or Lean Six Sigma training, we transfer the skills you need to maintain and enhance operational excellence. Our training is engaging, relevant and fun. Our clients have rated our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training with a Net Promoter score of 84.5%. That’s better than many leading global brands. See what some of them have to say.
Our Lean thinking and Lean Six Sigma training programmes help you optimise processes, reduce costs, and improve quality. Whether the training is for an individual or an organisation, we help people become effective practitioners. The personal satisfaction and engagement pervades the organisation. Ultimately this results in greater customer satisfaction.
Take a look at our training programmes:
Why Catalyst Consulting?
- Accredited – We are fully accredited by the British Quality Foundation (BQF). We are one half of the BQF Lean Six Sigma Academy. We are also their recommended Lean Six Sigma training partner. The content of Catalyst’s Green and Black Belt training programmes exceed what is specified by ISO18404 and lead directly to BQF certification.
- All of our programmes are in line with ASQ (American Society for Quality) body of knowledge and our Lean Six Sigma Training courses are fully accredited by ICiPS (Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services). This provides a fast track route to Professional Membership for Public Services’ delegates.
- Client Satisfaction – Feedback on our training courses is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average of 9 (out of 10). We use the Net Promoter System (NPS) and our feedback scores are at world class levels
- Our Materials – Our books and materials receive very positive reviews. All delegates receive a comprehensive set of materials which have proved to be popular and are continuously updated. Take a look at Lean Six Sigma for Dummies and Lean Six Sigma Business Transformation for Dummies written by Catalyst Lean Six Sigma training experts.
- Trusted Partner – Trusted by some of the world’s greatest brands and public sector organisations across a wide range of industry sectors to use Lean Six Sigma training to help them enable results
- Relevant – Catalyst Consulting use a range of practical examples, videos, and hands-on exercises and activities, interspersed with presentations. We help you see the relevance to your workplace.
- Our People – Our trainers are all highly skilled Lean Six Sigma experts, experienced and ‘have been there and done it for real’. They are not pure theorists or academics. Our experts are adept in adapting their pace and delivery style to meet individual needs.
- Global Delivery Options:
- ‘In-house’ at the premises of your choice. We are currently running in house Lean Six Sigma training throughout Europe, the Middle East and the US. We have previously run courses in China, Australia, South America , Canada and Russia
- Through our Open Programmes in London, Edinburgh, or Birmingham
- Our online video-based learning programmes
- A blended learning approach combining all three options above
- Fun – We believe that learning should be fun so we always include a good dose of humour into our training
- Learning Outcomes – We see learning outcomes as critical to enabling results. We tailor the courses and ensure that all delegates are getting a positive experience. It is important that they feel motivated and able to apply the tools in practice following training
- Online Learning – All delegates get 12 months access to the Catalyst Consulting ‘Business Improvement Zone’ an online virtual learning environment which includes downloadable templates, tool guides, and a wealth of video revision modules
- Process Guide App – Available for iPhone and iPad this is the perfect tool to help you map your improvement journey
- Ongoing Support – We are keen to see success following training so delegates can call in for support (within reason) following training. We can also provide additional options for more intensive coaching needs. We run regular networking events for our clients that allow peers to discuss their challenges and successes together in an informal setting. We have had tremendously positive feedback from attendees
I want to:
- See the Lean Six Sigma training programmes available
- See what Catalyst Consulting clients say about training
- Find out about certification
- Attend a free webinar to find out more
Delivery can be:
- ‘In-house’ at the premises of your choice. We are currently running in house training throughout Europe, the Middle East and the US
- Through our Open Programmes in Edinburgh, London, or Birmingham
- Our online video-based learning programmes
- A blend of three
Supported by highly acclaimed materials, our learning solutions provide a wide range of training options. Naturally, we can tailor and customise programmes to meet your specific requirements.
We can design and tailor branded materials for you. We have produced materials for a wide range of clients, including Barclays, BT, GE, London Underground, Saint-Gobain, O2, BAA, Paddy Power and Ricoh.
Our services can also help you with communications, including the creation of video content.
See how tailored an approach enabling a global Financial Services Company to introduce Lean Six Sigma across multiple sites and locations, using our on-line training and webinars.