Who is this programme for?
- You would like to get a thorough grounding in the principles and practice of Lean Six Sigma and learn how to apply it in your workplace
- You would like to implement Lean, Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement but don’t know how
- You would like a proven systematic approach to tackle business problems and inefficiencies without the need for sophisticated statistical tools. The Advanced Green Belt programme is designed to include the data techniques to measure and analyse processes.
- You know very little about process improvement or…
- You already have a lot of experience in process improvement and would like to understand how the techniques you know about fit together in a powerful, coherent structure
- You are from a service or manufacturing organisation
- You would like to become a British Quality Foundation Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with the associated career enhancement opportunities
- You are ready to begin your journey towards becoming a Black Belt – we’ve found that learning the project principles first on this course and then adding advanced Statistical and Change tools through further training modules is a much more effective way to progress
What will you learn?
This course teaches you how to lead improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma’s world-class structured problem solving approach, tools and principles and become a Green Belt. It teaches you how to understand, measure and manage processes. It teaches you how to collect and use process data but is free from advanced statistics.
What are the key outcomes?
Outcomes for your business:
Delegates are equipped to deliver customer service and quality improvements, business efficiency and productivity improvements and a more effective and satisfying working environment
Outcomes for your personal development:
Following successful completion of your first successful project, you will have the option to be certified by the British Quality Foundation with the ensuing recognition and career advancement opportunities.
- Printed copies of the training slides
- Our published book: “The Lean Six Sigma Improvement Journey”
- Lean Six Sigma Pocket Guide and Managing Change Pocket Guide
- Online access to:
- PDF copies of the training material
- 150 bite-sized videos covering all the course topics
- Downloadable tools and templates
- Supplementary reference guides to support you in your projects
How can you take the course?
- Through our Open Training hosted in London, Edinburgh and Birmingham
- Online using our virtual learning platform
- In-house tailored to your precise needs