Jenny is an independent thoughtful individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, her mission is to share some of the greatest tools and techniques and latest thinking in the working environment to inspire people to make our world a conscious, better place.
An accomplished Business Development Manager in the field of Business Agility and Change Management. She is an advocate of approaches such as Lean, Agile and Lean Six Sigma having witnessed the successful implementation of many transformational projects and initiatives.
Jenny believes that the key to success is understanding the CI maturity of an organisation, what works for a new business may not work for a mature one, and providing the right level of support at the right time.
Prior to joining Catalyst in May 2015, Jenny was Director of Services Limited, a small quality management and training consultancy.
Jenny joined Services Limited as a Bookkeeper/Secretarial Assistant in 1995 and quickly progressed to become full-time Client Liaison Manager and in addition a Company Secretary and Director.
With her team of administrative staff, Jenny coordinated the delivery of all open and in-house training courses, custom-built consultancy projects and organisational assessments. As Liaison Manager, Jenny was responsible for ensuring that clients received clear advice on training and consultancy options, that the selected trainers and consultants were fully briefed and that communication remained effective throughout the term of the contract.
Feedback from clients often commented on Jenny’s exceptional service.
Jenny has worked with national and international clients in business improvement areas, across a range of industries and in both private and public sectors, ranging from large organisations such as London Stock Exchange, Spirax Sarco, LEGO, British Heart Foundation, Rolls Royce, MHCLG, Boots, The Ministry of Justice, Essex County Council, British Gypsum, EE to the smaller SMEs as well as departments of the Abu Dhabi and Dubai governments.
Jenny has helped coordinate many projects including the:
– attendance of hundreds of delegates on open course programmes including Lean Six Sigma up to Master Black Belt, Lean, Agile, Business Agility, EFQM Licensed Assessor, Quality Systems, ISO 9001 and Integrated Management Systems
– design and coordination of over 50 Process Excellence Project Sponsor courses for a renowned aero-engine manufacturer across its divisions in the UK, USA, Canada, Norway, Germany and Brazil
– training in Lean culture and methods of some 370 Local Authority officers from 9 Local Authorities in the Midlands
– development of a long-term partnership, over a number of years, with a manufacturing client specialising in extruded plastic tubes in the implementation of a company-wide Six Sigma initiative
– implementation of Lean Operations and inefficiency/waste identification and removal and OEE & Total Productive Maintenance for a Nottingham engineering company
– planning and implementation of a global programme of training and support for a large health and beauty retailer and pharmacy chain to enable an agile working environment