The Agile Journey
At Catalyst, we understand that in today’s rapidly changing business environment, organisations must be agile to succeed. To support this, we offer coaching services to help leaders and teams develop the necessary skills and mindset to adopt agile ways of working.
Our experienced coaches will provide guidance and support to help your leaders and teams develop the necessary skills and mindset to adopt agile ways of working. This includes coaching on areas such as:
- Strategy Development and Deployment – focus on the big dream, and decomposing into a roadmap of objectives and key results which can be cascaded into the organisation
- Agile frameworks – Our coaches will provide guidance on agile frameworks and techniques, including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean.
- Cross-functional collaboration – Our coaches will help your teams to develop effective collaboration skills and work together to achieve common goals.
- Iterative development – Our coaches will guide your teams in developing an iterative approach to development, allowing for continuous improvement and adaptation.
- Continuous delivery – Our coaches will help your teams to develop the necessary skills to integrate often and deliver value quickly and continuously.
We believe that mutual constructive feedback, honesty, and reflection are critical to the coaching process. With that in mind, we assess performance and progress together, reflecting on experience and insight regularly, to make sure we stay on track.
Our coaching approach takes account of today’s rapidly changing business environment and develops effective leaders who inspire and empower their teams to achieve more than they thought possible.
It is always difficult for us to predict the level of support required since the level of coaching does tend to vary from client to client depending on their respective starting positions and rate of progress. Nevertheless, as a directional estimate on scoping, we tend to provide 1-2 days of support per week through the initial mobilisation period. This typically moves to 2-4 days a month once the teams are operational and then drops to “on demand” thereafter. The timeframe for this transition can be anything from a couple of months to 12 months depending on the number of teams involved, their starting position, and their rate of learning. Our focus is always to build capability and get you self-sufficient as soon as possible.