Unearthing Organisational Realities
Getting a grip on how your organisation runs is not just about ticking boxes. It means looking at how things really work, understanding what customers think, and checking if your processes are efficient and your team is happy. We have a clear focus which ensures that we do not just give you an assessment; we show you the way forward based on what we find which is anchored in actionable insights.
We give you an honest look at where your business is right now. With that information and your goals in mind, we then provide a clear plan through a well-defined roadmap. This plan is designed to address any issues we find and guide your business toward a successful future. We are here to help every step of the way, ensuring your business reaches its full potential
Whether you’re looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your processes, or the organisation’s culture, you need to know the current state of things. See how well you can answer the following questions – the answers really will count:
- How do your customers feel?
- What are the perception surveys showing?
- Is market share increasing, or are you suffering a loss of customers?
- Are you spending too much time dealing with customer complaints?
- How stable are the processes?
- Are there clearly defined ways of doing things – the ‘one best way’, or are there lots of people actioning the process in different ways with lots of workarounds in place?
- How do your people feel? Are they experiencing frustration, for example, perhaps because they don’t seem able to do things easily, or they feel their roles are unclear? Or maybe they don’t feel empowered or involved.
There are a lot more questions that need to be asked, too, and that’s where we can help by providing an impartial assessment of where you are. What’s more, and assuming you know where you would like to be, we can help you map out the best route by identifying and prioritising the actions needed.
“MHCLG have been working with Catalyst for a number of years now! They are our trusted partner in Continuous Improvement. The training they provide is always fun and interactive – never boring! But Catalyst are so much more than a training provider! They are also our mentors and advisers. We have been working with Catalyst on assessing our CI Maturity as an organisation. This has been really enlightening and has helped us to focus on the areas that will really make our organisation excellent!“
Michelle Egan, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).