Catalyst Consulting provides Strategic, Operational and Assessment Consultancy and Training solutions, offering a wide range of products and services which can be tailored to your requirements.
Catalyst focuses on Business Transformation and Culture Change, Lean Thinking, Business Agility, Process Management and Lean-Six Sigma.
We always seek to work in partnership with our customers with an overriding aim of transferring skills and expertise. This year we celebrate our 25th anniversary – our success is built on our reputation. At the heart of our service is a strong capable and talented team of people with practical, real life experience
Trusted Partner – We create strong partnerships that mean we are trusted by some of the world’s greatest brands and public sector organisations across a wide range of industry sectors to help them enable results.
Published Authors – Reflecting the popularity of our approach we were commissioned to write Lean Six Sigma for Dummies, an Amazon bestseller in the Lean Six Sigma category and now in its second edition. Due to the popularity of the first book, we published Lean Six Sigma Business Transformation for Dummies and more recently, Lean Six Sigma for Leaders.
Customers love us – Feedback on our services is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average of 9 (out of 10) – we use the Net Promoter System (NPS) and our feedback scores are better than world’ best-loved brands
Accredited – We are fully accredited by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) – we are one half of the BQF Lean Six Sigma Academy and have been selected by the BQF as their recommended Lean Six Sigma training partner. The content of Catalyst’s Green and Black Belt training programmes exceed what is specified by ISO18404 and lead directly to British Quality Foundation certification.
All of our programmes are also in line with ASQ (American Society for Quality) body of knowledge and our Green Belt and Black Belt courses are fully accredited by ICiPS (Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services) providing a fast track route to Professional Membership for Public Services’ delegates.
Global Delivery Options
- ‘In-house’ at premises of your choice, or through Virtual Classroom delivery using the latest technologies. We are currently running Consulting and Training engagements across the world.
- Through our Open Programmes in London, Edinburgh, or Birmingham – to be reinstated once government restrictions are lifted
- Our online self-study video-based learning programmes
- A blended learning approach combining all three options above
Our Materials – We have a comprehensive set of critically acclaimed materials, developed by our experts that are continuously updated
Relevant – We use a range of practical examples, case studies, videos, and hands-on exercises and activities, interspersed with presentations. And we look to help you see the relevance to your workplace.
Fun – We be believe that working with us should be fun leading to better outcomes
Learning Outcomes – We see learning outcomes as critical to success. We tailor our courses and ensure that all delegates are getting a positive experience and that they will feel motivated and able to apply the tools in practice following training
Ongoing Support – We have a strong set of ongoing support services that include:
- Call in for support (within reason) following training.
- Regular networking events for our clients that allow peers to discuss their challenges and successes together in an informal setting
- Our unique ‘Business Improvement Zone’ an online virtual learning environment full of helpful resources
- Process Guide App Available for iPhone and iPad this is the perfect tool to help you map your improvement journey