Marie-Helene is a highly experienced Lean Six Sigma consultant. She is fluent in English, French and Dutch.
Marie-Helene joined Catalyst in 2002, after leaving General Electric where she was a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with responsibility for the planning and delivery of Lean Six Sigma training across Europe for European Equipment Finance. During this period she trained over 350 Green Belts. Marie-Helene also coached Lean Six Sigma projects as a Master Black Belt for GE’s Rail division.
In addition to Lean Six Sigma, Marie-Helene has delivered several training programmes including Facilitation Skills, Change Acceleration Process and GE Work-Out.
Marie-Helene’s extensive Lean Six Sigma experience has seen her lead a variety of global improvement projects. For instance at RS Components she led a multi-national and cross-functional project team from the Customer Service function to improve their process resulting in a Euro 0.5m savings. Then at BAE Systems Marie-Helene led a cross-functional team in a Kai Sigma event resulting in a 50% increase of the process capability.
Marie-Helene is a qualified Pharmacist and holds an MBA from the University of Hull.
“Marie-Helene is an excellent trainer, I would highly recommend. Fun, energetic, kept the ‘dry’ parts of the course interesting. I have been on lots of different courses, but really felt that I had learnt something new”. Jenny Clegg, BAA
Recent experience includes:
- Delivering Lean Six Sigma training, primarily Green Belt, through Catalyst’s open training courses in London
- Providing Lean Six Sigma training in-house to a range of UK and international organisations from retail, pensions, banking, pharmaceuticals, electronics to transport
- Marie-Helene supports the implementation of Lean Six Sigma within organisations through a combination of training and coaching, which have included companies from the airline, insurance and transport industries
- Training Lean Six Sigma within a UK government department
- Delivering Everyday Operational Excellence training for a utilities company