Melissa, transitioned from an operational background, is an experienced consultant specializing in Change Management, Leadership Development, Quality Management Systems, Process Improvement, and more. She adeptly designs and delivers tailored training for all levels, provides consultancy, coaching and support, and embeds Quality Management Systems. Formerly the UK Head of Business Excellence at National Express, Melissa brings a wealth of expertise to senior leadership and front-line teams.
- BSc in Information Management and Business studies
- MBA – Aston University
- Accredited EFQM Assessor and active practitioner
- Certified Coach
- British Quality Foundation (BQF) Excellenteer and Advocate
- Emerging Transformation Leader Award 2020 – BQF
- EFQM Global Award Judge 2022
Primary area’s of Expertise
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Quality Management Systems
- Process Architecture and Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis
- Designing and facilitating Rapid Improvement/Kaizen Events
- Designing and delivering bespoke training aimed at all levels, from Senior Leadership to front line teams (virtual, f2f, e-learning)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Executive Strategy Development, Facilitation and Deployment
- EFQM Model embedding and Assessment
- Previously UK Head of Business Excellence at National Express
Transport, Logistics, HR, Research, Science, Support Services, Finance, Telecomms, Hospitality, Local Authority, Higher Education, Technology,
What do our clients say about Melissa?
Feedback from our clients highlights Melissa’s infectious passion, engaging training style, and the ability to demystify and simplify complex problems. Participants appreciate her supportive nature, describing her as an excellent consultant, trainer, facilitator and coach.