Vince is an expert in Process Excellence, Continuous and Transformational Improvement. He held international senior executive positions at Hewlett Packard, Cable & Wireless, and in the Financial Services sector before forming Catalyst in 1995.
One of Catalyst’s UK clients recently commended work that Vince had done to develop a Balanced Scorecard for them as ‘an excellent piece of consulting and a major breakthrough in thinking for the organisation‘. A Danish client remarked that a seminar on Lean Six Sigma was ‘inspirational’.
Vince is a graduate from Cambridge University, and obtained his PhD in Physics from Manchester University. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
Recent client assignments include:
- Leading Catalyst’s support for Lean Six Sigma Deployments for clients in Manufacturing (in Scandinavia), Pharmaceuticals (UK), Transportation (Benelux, Spain and Morocco) amongst others.
- Benefits Realisation Management for a leading Transportation client in the UK.
- Business Excellence Consulting (EFQM Excellence Model) for a number of leading multinational companies across Europe and North Africa including two European Quality Award winners (at the time of the assignments).
- Catalyst’s Account Director for clients including ones in Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, IT, and Utilities.
- Training Lean Six Sigma Programmes at levels from Green Belt to Master Black Belt and Executive Sponsors for organisations across a wide range of sectors in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia.
- Training GE Capital’s original Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Black Belt European courses.
- Facilitating the development of the Process Management System for a leading UK public sector organisation.
- Facilitating the development of Business Scorecards for several clients.
- Strategy Deployment (Hoshin) for a client in the Communications sector.