Lean Six Sigma is a set of powerful tools and techniques that help improve processes, reduce waste, increase quality and enhance the customer experience
Lean Six Sigma is appropriate for any sized business in any industry sector and offers the following benefits:
- Cost reduction
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Shorter cycle times
- Improved employee morale
- Increased profit margins
The name Lean Six Sigma is a comes from the combination of both Lean and Six Sigma:
Lean, originally developed by Toyota, is a set of principles, practices and tools aimed at maximising customer value
Six Sigma is a highly structured approach aimed at reducing product and service variation by focusing on processes
Integrating these approaches provides a comprehensive and proven approach that can transform an organisation.
We also run Free bi-monthly webinars. You can join us to find out how you can use Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to enable real results.
Find out more:
- Lean Six Sigma in detail
- Lean and Lean Six Sigma Training – learn the skills you need to unlock the benefits of Lean Six Sigma
- About Catalyst and how our approach is different
- Consulting Services – from helping you deploy strategy to providing interim resource and support
- Process Health Checks and Culture Audits
- Help with Organisational Change Management
If you are new to Lean Six Sigma and wish to know directly from an organisation what and how it works for them, we can connect you. Simply contact us and ask.