Catalyst’s rich selection of over 1000 Lean Six Sigma training video modules is online learning at its best.
Combining the powerful disciplines of Lean and Six Sigma and the practical knowledge gained from Catalyst’s 26 years of industry experience, this is the fastest, most flexible and cost-effective way to build capability in your organisation.
Find out more about our online courses by clicking on the icons below.
What courses can I take online (Self-Study)?
An ideal introduction, equivalent to 2 days of classroom training
Become a Green Belt and lead projects. Equivalent to 5 or 6 days of classroom training
Become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and lead significant improvement projects. Equivalent to 16 to 20 days of classroom training
Learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in your organisation
Learn how to use Lean Six Sigma to develop a new product or service or make a significant step-change to an existing process
Why Catalyst Online Training?
- Personal – Delegates are assigned a personal coach to ensure they succeed. Our coaches are all highly skilled subject matter experts with real world experience
- Accredited – by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) and in line with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) body of knowledge. We are also accredited by ICiPS (Institute for
Continuous Improvement in Public Services). Green and Black Belt training exceed what is specified by ISO18404
- Unique – Our videos are recorded in a live classroom session with real trainers and the specially adapted materials are provided on-screen to give you the full experience of our open training courses
- Value for money – We deliver a high quality experience for online learners reducing time away from the from the office, and enabling you to learn at your own pace
- Rich resources – Online access to study packs, including a rich selection of our best selling publications, that integrate the key concepts, tools and techniques into a practical roadmap for improvement projects
- Proven – Over the past 20 years we have successfully trained thousands of delegates around the world
- Loved by our customers – Feedback on our training courses is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average of 9 out of 10. We use the Net Promoter System (NPS) and our feedback scores are at world class levels
- Certified – You have the option of achieving BQF certification
- Support – Free interactive webinars and access to the practitioner’s online community
- Blended Options – We can offer a blended training approach with virtual delivery, webinars and a full coaching service to help you really succeed