We have designed a series of modular Lean and Lean Six Sigma Training courses open to individuals, using our extensive experience working with companies across a variety of industries and geographical boundaries.
Our courses are relevant for all environments and levels, in fact, the cross-industry networking provides a great opportunity for best practice sharing and learning.
Our Lean Six Sigma Training is delivered from London, Birmingham and Edinburgh on a regular basis, so you can book your relevant course module when and where it suits you.
You may attend the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training programme and then progress through the modules to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt if you wish. You do not need to attend an Introductory or Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course first. It is worth noting that Catalyst Consulting does not require delegates to have a project in progress when embarking on training, thus enabling progression through the training and application of the techniques within the workplace as they are learned.
Why Catalyst Consulting Open Training?
- Accredited – We are fully accredited by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) – we are one half of the BQF Lean Six Sigma Academy and have been selected by the BQF as their recommended Lean Six Sigma training partner
- All of our programmes are also in line with ASQ (American Society for Quality) body of knowledge and our Green Belt and Black Belt courses are fully accredited by ICiPS (Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services) providing a fast track route to Professional Membership for Public Services’ delegates.
- The content of Catalyst’s Green and Black Belt training programmes exceed what is specified by ISO18404 and lead directly to British Quality Foundation certification
Certification – All delegates receive a Certificate of Attendance. You also have the option to follow the Certification path to become BQF certified
- Client Satisfaction – Feedback on our training courses is consistently excellent with delegates scoring an average of 9 (out of 10) – we use the Net Promoter System (NPS) and our feedback scores are at world class levels
- Our Materials – Our books and materials receive very positive reviews. All delegates will receive a comprehensive set of Catalyst Consulting materials which have proved to be popular and are continuously updated. Take a look at Lean Six Sigma for Dummies and Lean Six Sigma Business Transformation for Dummies – both written by Catalyst Consulting trainers!
- Trusted Partner – Trusted by some of the world’s greatest brands and public sector organisations across a wide range of industry sectors to help them enable results
- Relevant – We use a range of practical examples, videos, and hands-on exercises and activities, interspersed with presentations. And we look to help you see the relevance to your workplace
- Our People – Our trainers are all highly skilled Lean Six Sigma experts, experienced and ‘have been there and done it for real’. They are not pure theorists or academics. Our experts are adept in adapting their pace and delivery style to meet individual needs and challenges.
- Blended Delivery Options – We can offer a tailored approach to your Lean Six Sigma training needs including Open Training, “In-house” and Online course
Fun – We believe that learning should be fun so we always include a good dose of humour into our training
- Learning Outcomes – We see learning outcomes as critical to enabling results. We tailor the courses and ensure that all delegates are getting a positive experience and that they will feel motivated and able to apply the tools in practice following training
- Process Guide App – Available for iPhone and iPad this is the perfect tool to help you map your improvement journey
- Ongoing Support – It doesn’t end when you leave the classroom! All delegates get the following:
- Call in for support (within reason) following training.
- Regular networking events for our clients that allow peers to discuss their challenges and successes together in an informal setting
- 12 month’s Access to the Catalyst ‘Business Improvement Zone’ an online virtual learning environment full of helpful resources
- Process Guide App Available for iPhone and iPad this is the perfect tool to help you map your improvement journey